Thursday, September 26, 2013

ARCs and Contests

Hello, my fellow romance junkies! Just popping in for a status update. I got my ARCs (Advance Reader Copies) today, so we are definitely a go for an October 1st release of "Catching The Hunter." To do a little pre-release celebration, I think I shall offer one of those ARCs to you guys! All you need to do is comment here and on Sunday, I'll do a random drawing to see who gets it! Make sure you leave a way for me to contact you in case you win!

One little side note, Harlequin is gearing up for their annual "So You Think You Can Write" contest. i've never entered it before but I just happened to have a story already written in need of a home, so I entered it. If you'd like to read the first chapter, here's the link.

That's about all for now. Stay tuned and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment